ONIKUMA X35 Gaming Headset, Stereo Bass Surround RGB Noise Cancelling Over Ear Headphones, for PS4 PC Nintendo Switch Tablet, Noise Cancelling Mic LED Light, Designed Technically for Gamer
Unit price/ per
[MULTI-PLATFORM COMPATIBILITY]Support PS5, PS4, PS4 Pro/Slim, Xbox One S/X, PC, Nintendo Switch/3DS (audio), PSP, Laptop, Tablet, iPad, Mobile Phone ( Work by connecting with 2-in-1 adapter ) and Computer. Note: An extra Microsoft Adapter is required (Not Included) when connecting with an OLD VERSION Xbox One controller.
[IMMERSIVE GAMING EXPERIENCE]LED lights designed on earcups quickly blasts the atmosphere of your game. High precision 40mm magnetic neodymium driver provides you vivid sound field, high quality stereo sound for game playing.
[GREAT COMFORT TO WEAR]Extreme soft and ventilate Protein ear cushion ensures the great comfort for long time wearing, simultaneously with excellent isolation of ambient noise. Headset with height adjustable headband fit for almost all head sizes.
[NOISE ISOLATING MICROPHONE]Over-ear headphones with 360 degree rotating microphone, background noise can be perfectly reduced for clear voice pick up and your messages can be clearly delivered without distortion in the heat of gaming.
Driver diameter: 40mm
Sensitivity: 101dB +/- 3dB
Frequency range: 20-20KHz
Mic dimension: 6.0 x 5.0mm
Mic sensitivity: -42dB +/- 3dB
Mic impedance: 2.2kohm
LED working voltage: DC5V +/- 5%
Working current: Below 100mA
Headset interface: 3.5mm stereo + USB (plug the USB connector, LED light is on, unplug, it off)
1. Please test it with cell-phone before apply the headset on your PS4, make sure it works well.
2. Insert the headset with 3.5mm jack into the Gamepad
3. Long press the PS4 button or enter the System Settings--Adjust Sound and Devices -- Output to the headphones -- All audio
If you have the audio on the All Audio setting you can, but if set to Chat Audio you can only hear form the side with the mic.
PS: If Sound is too small or no sound:
1. Ensure your audio devices work properly and sound switch has been turned on.
2. Turn up the sound volume level, Ensure connecting the plug of headset to audio source correctly.
1. Extra Microsoft adapter (Not Included) is needed to connect Xbox One controller of old version.
2. A splitter cable is included if you need to connect with desktop computer.
3. USB jack is only for LED light, not for signal. This gaming headset can be used without connecting the USB cable.
4. Please make sure to turn on the small button in the cable controller for the microphone to work.