PAIN RELIEF TENS UNIT
Why risk pains when you can give your body a natural and proven pain-relief method from the comfort of your home?
Meet the eTopeak TENS unit, which helps your body relax! This amazing muscle stimulator machine is the best and easiest way to relieve pain in the back or for hand, feet and more.
WHAT IS TENS?
Trans cutaneous Electronic Nerve Stimulation.
Used by Physical Therapists for more than 30 Years.
Blocks the pain message.
Triggers endorphins (Natural Pain Killers).
Enhances blood circulation.
How to Manage Your Pain
Personalize Your Therapy
First, select the pain mode and then choose the intensity level. The programs are interchangeable and effective for multiple body parts.
Note: Read the complete instruction manual carefully to safely and correctly use this pain management unit.
How Should It Feel? When Is It Working?
Expect variations of tapping, tingling, massage-like sensations or even mild muscle contractions. Always start with low intensity and increase slowly. If the sensation feels uncomfortable, decrease the intensity and/or change the program. If the sensation becomes weaker or disappears, increase the intensity.
How Long Should You Use It?
Start with one 15 minute session. Always turn unit off with pads still on. Rate your pain to check your progress, 1 low to 10 high. Stop therapy session if pain has reduced or stopped.
Caring for Long Life Pads
Step 1: Turn the power off on the unit and remove the cord from each pad.
Step 2: Wash pads when adhesive becomes dirty and/or pads are not adhering to your skin.
Step 3: Use your fingertips to gently wash under cold water.
Step 4: Air dry pads and do not wipe with paper or cloth.
Step 5: Do not use a sponge, cloth, detergent, chemicals or soap.
NOTICE: Please read the instruction strictly BEFORE use TENS UNIT
1. Do not apply the massage pads near the heart, on the head, above the neck, in the pubic region, over scarred areas, on the throat or over the mouth.
2. Pregnant women must avoid using this device.
3. Do not use this stimulator if you a pacemaker or other life support equipment such as an artificial lung or respirator.
4. Caution should be used for patients with suspected or diagnosed epilepsy
5. Caution should be used in presence of the following.
-When there is a tendency to haemorrhage following acute trauma or fracture;
-Following recent surgical procedures when muscle contraction may disrupt the healing process
-Over the menstruating or pregnant uterus
-Over areas of the skin which lack normal sensation
6. Do not use if you have medical conditions:
7. Keep out of the reach of children.
8. That stimulation should not be applied directly on the eyes, covering the mouth, (Especially the Carotid Sinus), or from electrodes placed on the chest and the upper back.
9. The device should not be used while the user is connected to high-frequency surgical equipment, it may cause burn injuries on the skin under the gel electrodes, as well as problems with the device.
What in the Package
Tens Device * 1
Standard Long Life Pads with Attached Electrode Cords*2
Pull-string Storage Bag for Portability*1
PAIN RELIEF MACHINA: The electric muscle massager can stimulate the sensory nerves and muscles, activate specific natural pain gate mechanism, relax your body and have pain management anytime you feel the need.
8 WORKING MODES MUSCLE STIMULATOR: There’s something for everyone with the 8 working modes, from pain-relief to simple relaxation after a long day. You have to try it to feel improvement of physiological functions.
CUSTOMIZED CONTROL: 5 body pain modes (Neck, Arm, Waist, Foot, Crus) and 3 massage-like modes (Thump, Press, Knead), each with 10 adjustable levels of power intensity to help relieve your pain
TENS TECHNOLOGY: Scientific theory suggests that TENS technology blocks the pain signal from reaching the brain, increases blood circulation to targeted areas and stimulates your body’s natural painkillers