- Works automatically and accurately
- Teaches dog quickly learnt to stop barking
- The static shock can be turn off or on
- 5 levels of sensitivity, intuitive digital display
- Rechargeable device with low battery reminder
- Waterproof design allows most outdoor activities
- Conductive silicone covers, no harm to skin
- Light reflective collar ensures the security of dog at nightTest the Device
- Press and hold the power button for 2s to turn the device on. The default mode is the mode with shock.
- Press the power button and adjust to the test mode (number 0).
- Blow or emit a simulated bark against the sensor hole. The device begins to beep, vibrate, and shock.Shock & No Shock Mode
In shut-down status, press and hold the power button for at least 5s and the mode indicator will flash continuously. Press the power button to choose a certain mode. The red indicator means the shock mode (the default mode) and the green indicator means the no shock mode. The choice will be confirmed after been left for 5 seconds.
1st time: beep 3S + vibration 5S
2nd time: beep 3S + vibration 3S + shock 1.5S (weak)
3rd time: beep 3S + vibration 5S
4th time: beep 3S + vibration 3S + shock 1.5S (normal)
5th time: beep 3S + vibration 3S + shock 1.5S (medium)
6th time: beep 3S + vibration 3S + shock 1.5S (strong)
What's in the Box?
1 * Device
1 * Nylon Collar
1 * Charging Cable
2 * Probes (pairs)
2 * Conductive Silicone Covers (pairs)
1 * Test Light
1 * User Manual
- Not for aggressive dogs.
- Only for healthy dogs.
- Not for dogs younger than 6 months.
- Never connect a lead to the electronic collar.
- It's normal that the device occasionally being activated by other vibrations or sounds and will not trouble your dog.