Doosl Hearing amplifiers for Seniors Rechargeable with Noise Reduction
Hearing aids work by magnifying sound vibrations entering the ear.Hearing loss is often treated with hearing aids, and although they aren't a cure, hearing aids offer a potentially life-changing improvement to the way you hear.
# - What to do when you wear the Hearing aid device?
- 1.Adjust volume to the minimum before wearing.
- 2.Choose an earplug of slightly bigger size to avoid whistler.
- 3.Increase volume gradually to avoid sudden increase in sound.
- 4.If you hear a howling, check the ear (silica gel) is appropriate and whether the size of plug is tight,the appropriate choice of earplugs and plugged, make sure no air leakage.
# - How to Care for Hearing Aids?
- 1. Dryness: Hearing aids are electronic products and are prone to moisture. Pay attention to waterproof, moisture-proof and dust-proof.
- 2. Cleaning: Wipe with a dry, soft cloth. Use a small brush to clean the earwax inside and around the sound hole of the hearing aid.
- Maximum sound output: 125+/- 3dB
- Sound gain: >= 28dB+/- 5dB
- Total harmonic distortion: <= 3%
- Frequency range: 300-3500MHz
- Input noise: <=32dB
- Voltage: d.c.1.5V
- Current: <=2mA
- Fully charged in 6 hours
- Working time is 16 hours
- 2 x hearing aids
- 6 x S/M/L size earplugs
- 1 x cleaning tools
- 1 x charging cables
- 1 x power chargers boxes
- 1 x user manual
- If you feel whistling sound, please make sure if you put the earplug tightly, or if you use a appropriate size earplug.
- Please don't use the hearing aid at a high volume for a long time, it will damage your hearing.
- Please maintain the product all the time in order to avoid the earplug and microphone opening being blocked by foreign objects.
- Please don't use when showering, swimming, raining or wet environment, please don't expose the hearing aid under sunshine, get close to a stove or other heat sources.