Insert the end of the contact bar into the meter firmly until the strip will go no further, make sure the front side of the strip face up when insert, then the blood sugar monitor will be ready to check the blood glucose value.
Less than 1µl blood sample, less painful and more friendly. The feature of automatic siphon keeps blood from being wasted.
Fast and Easy to Read
Just 7 seconds to get the measurement after applying the blood sample.Easy to read for the senior with large display.
100 Glucometer Strips and 100 Lancets
Our blood glucose meter is equipped with 100 test strips and 100 lancets. You don't need to buy additional test strips and needles for a period of time, saving more money.
Accurate and Reliable
The meter and strips are equipped with industry-leading biosensor and technologies.The strips are with strong Anti-interference, free from the interference in the presence of galactose, maltose, or fructose in blood glucose tests, conducive to get more accurate and reliable measurements.
Diabetes Testing Kit Includes:
- 1*Blood Glucose Meter
- 1*Lancing Device
- 100*Blood Lancets
- 100*Glucometer Strips
- 1*CR2032 Button Battery
- 1*User Manual
- 1*Protective Case
How to use the Vinmall blood glucose meter?
- Insert the blood glucose meter in the direction of the arrow on the test strip
- Prick the fingertips with a lancet.
- The test strip is vertically downward in contact with the blood drop without touching the wound.
- Wait for 5-7 seconds to display the result
- Slide the back button, the test strip will pop up automatically
Warm Tips to Get an Accurate Testing Result:
- Before blood collection, wash your hands with warm water or neutral soap and rub the finger for blood collection repeatedly until the blood volume is rich.
- You could disinfect finger abdomen with 75% alcohol, collect blood after alcohol evaporated.
- Before each test, make sure that the surface of strip is free from moisture or other contamination, and avoid touching the absorbent hole and contact bars of the strip.
- Close the cap of the vial immediately after taking out the strip. It is best to use the strip within 3 minutes after taking it out.
- After the blood drop is formed, wipe off the first drop, collect the subsequent one to test.
- Make sure enough blood is collected at one time, don't add blood for a second time.
- If it didn't bleed after pricking your finger, or the blood is insufficient, it is best to hang your hand naturally and wait for 5 seconds. If necessary, squeeze from the center of the palm to the fingertip. Do not directly squeeze the fingertip. Or adjust the depth of the lancing device to collect blood again.
- Take turns to collect blood from different fingers. Blood collection on the ventral side of the finger is not only less painful, but also adequate.