Ultra Long RGB Color Changing LED Light Strips with 44 Keys Ir Remote and Bluetooth App Control
Illuminate the favorite spaces in your home with LED tape that’s easy to install, functional, and aesthetically pleasing.
Why Choose the LED Strip Lights?
DESIGNED TO BE SAFE
This LED Strip Light is designed with 100% premium pure copper wire and a double-layer circuit board to ensure your safety. This strip light is safe for children touch.
DESIGNED TO BE PRACTICAL
This LED light strip is perfect for daily use. It is designed with premium 5050 SMD beads, which are up to 50% brighter than similar 5050 beads on the market and can last up to 50,000 hours.
CONTROL AS YOU LIKE
Our strip comes with 3 control methods-44-Keys IR Remote Control, Bluetooth APP, Wired Control. You can switch to a suitable color at any time to match the mood of your room. This makes your party more wonderful, creating a more romantic, entertaining, and relaxing ambiance.
DESIGNED TO BE CUSTOMIZED
Rather than investing in a ton of hooks, our LED light strips come with adhesive sticky tape. You can even cut the strips and customize it to your wall or underneath furniture pieces including your bed frame or cupboards.
(Note: Item not waterproof, outdoor use without rain weather only. Please take out the insulating sheet on the battery of the remote control,or the remote not work.)
- LED Beads: 300 PCS
- Waterproof: No
- Color Type: RGB
- Adhesive: 3M Back Adhesive
- Power Supply: Adapter
- Control Method: Remote Control/App Control/Wired Control
What's in the Box?
- 2 x 16.4ft LED Light Strip
- 1 x 44-Key Remote Control
- 1 x Control Box
- 1 x AC Adapter
- 1 x User Manual
- The working voltage of the LED lights is 100-240V. Please do not make the operating voltage of the lighting exceed the maximum allowable range.
- Please test the product before installation. Before sticking the strip lights, please choose a smooth, clean, and dry wall surface. Otherwise, it may begin to slip or dislodge after repeated use.
- The arrows should be connected on the same line. If the connection is not an ""arrow to arrow,"" the light will not work.
- Please do not stick the strip lights on the conductive metal surface. Otherwise, it may cause a short circuit of the lights.